- Manual Gearbox lift has a self sustaining mechanism
- Gearbox lift holds the load at any point immediately the handle is released
- Mesh guarding for operator protection
- Fitted with load retention frame with anchor points for load retention straps
- 100mm dia. nylon wheels with polyurethane tyres and ball bearings
- Total stop brakes and foot protectors fitted as standard
- Straddle legs are fitted with cast iron rollers
Platform - 485 x 470 mm (W x L)
(Ref: RPP 6)
Boom - Length x Dia.: 500 x 50 mm
(Ref: ELI B)
Jib - with swivelling hook.
Lowered height to centre of hook: 265mm
Jib adds 200mm to lift height.
(Ref: ELI J)
|Max. Lift Height:||1220mm|
|O/A Lowered Height:||1450mm|
|Fully Raised Height:||1660mm|
|Front to Rear:||870mm|
|Width over Forks:||315mm|
|Lowered Fork Height:||65mm|
|Straddle Legs Height:||65mm|
|Lift Per Handle Revolution:||27/30mm|
Please contact us if you require more than one accessory.